Who are we ?
The website address is : https://www.cassismoussu.com
The website (Site) address is: https://www.cassismoussu.com
The Site is edited by its owner:
104 rue Nollet
75017 Paris, France.
Siret: 880 817 564 00011
1500 North Priest Drive
Suite 200, 2nd Floor
Tempe, AZ 85281
Tél : US (toll-free): 888-401-4678 ; International: +1 801-765-9400
Use of collected personal data
The Site may collect the following personal data from its users :
- Identification data such as Title, First and Last Name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Payment information in relation to a transaction on our Site using Paypal or Stripe.
- Connection data such as IP address.
No sensitive personal data, such as health or well-being data of the User will be collected via the Site or a contractor, partner site. Sensitive personal data are solely obtained through a direct connection between the User and the Coach.
Moreover, none of the personal data collected will be sold or shared with third parties for commercial ends in accordance with the ethics code of Health Educators
When you leave a comment on our Site, the data printed on the comment form, as well as your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect undesirable comments.
We reserve the right to delete any comment from the “Site”.
If you are a registered user and you have permission to download pictures on the “site”, avoid downloading images containing EXIF data from GPS coordinates. Other others can download and extract location/tracking data from those images.
Contact forms & newsletter registration
In order to communicate with Users about events, workshops, podcasts, webinars, products and services such as ebooks and mind/body programs, free or for sale, and about new articles published on the Site, Users may choose to register and voluntarily provide personal data during their visit. The data collected by the Site would include, wholly or in part:
- Name Prefix, First Name, Last Name, email address
- The User’s postal/mailing address will only be requested if the User requested or purchased a product that is offered or sold on the Site and that such product is a tangible one that has to be physically sent to the User.
- The User’s best mobile number may be requested when the Site is accessed by the User from their mobile phone. This mobile information will only be used to communicate with the User.
These personal data are kept by the Site but are not shared with third parties for commercial ends.
At any time, the User is free to inform the Site that he or she does not wish to receive these newsletters or any communication from Cassis Moussu and the Site, either by unsubscribing at the bottom of any email received from the Site, either by sending an email request to unsubscribe at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you post a comment on our Site, you will be asked to register your name, email and site address in cookies. This is for your own convenience, so you do not have to enter this information again if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and you connect on the Site, a temporary cookie will be created in order to determine whether your web browser accepts cookies or not. This cookie does not hold personal data and will be deleted automatically once you close your browser.
When you connect, a number of cookies will be installed in order to record your connection information and your screen preferences. The duration of a connection cookie is two days, and for a screen options cookie it is one year. If you check « Remember me », your connection cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log off your account, the connection cookie will be deleted.
By editing or publishing a comment, an additional cookie will be recorded in your browser. This cookie does not hold any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the post or comment you just added or edited. It expires in one day.
Content embedded from other sites
Articles from this Site may include embedded contents (for example, videos, pictures, articles…). Content that is embedded from other sites behaves in the same way it would if the User accessed these other sites.
Audience statistics and analytics
Purpose for processing your data
- To deliver to you the information or the services that you requested, such as the implementation of a holistic (mind/body) coaching program online or offline, sending to you information related to holistic health, well-being and happiness at work by email, to deliver products or services you purchased or signed up for when free: programs or products by email or physically at your postal address
- To create your client space if the program or ebook or other product/service you purchased or signed up for is accessible online. At any time, you may modify the content on your profile or delete your account. We can also suppress your account on your behalf, simply send us an email request at: email@example.com
- To allow you to leave a review or a testimony
- To collect information in order to improve the Site, the products and services offered on the Site, using cookies. (See above the paragraph entitled “Cookies”)
- To be able to contact you in respect to new articles published on the Site or to inform you of new events, services, products, workshops and/or programs. This only applies if you signed up to receive these news.
Use and transmission of personal data
www.cassismoussu.com uses the following third-party services for functionality purposes only:
- Stripe: this service is used to secure payments by Users for virtual purchases made on the Site: holistic health programs, ebooks, workshops, coaching sessions, webinars, consulting. The connection is secured.
Duration of your data storage
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This permits automatic recognition and approval of your future comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
Regarding Users who register on our Site (if that is possible), we also store personal data in their profile indefinitely, until the user asks us to suppress them. All users may view, modify or suppress their personal information at any time (except for their user name). The site managers may also view and modify these data on your behalf, you simply have to send a request via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights concerning your personal data
If you subscribed to the newsletter, if you have an account, if you downloaded a program or an ebook, or if you left comments on the Site, you may ask to receive a file containing all your personal data which are in our possession, including those you supplied to us. You may also request that your personal data be deleted. This will not take into account archived data for administration, legal or security reasons.
Transmission of personal data
Comments made by visitors on teh SIte may be verified using an automated detection service for undesirable comments.
Contact information to manage your personal data
In compliance with the law « Informatique et Libertés » n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 with respect to data processing and freedom, updated in 2019, you have the right to “be forgotten”, i.e. the right to unsubscribe , but you also have the right to access, revise and/or limit the processing of your personal data, which you may exercise at any time by contacting and sending an email to the Site’s administrator at: email@example.com.