In order to put the power back into your hands and share with you the most outstanding practices to date, I have sought groundbreaking holistic training to add to her skills. Here are some of the schools and world renowned experts she learned from:
∗ Professional Certification “The Science of Happiness at Work”, University Of California Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center, USA
The framework and practices taught in this groundbreaking program rooted in science and organizational psychology is used to create custom happiness and well-being programs for corporations, universities and government.
∗ MBSR – Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Elaine Rudnicki, France.
MBSR is Jon Kabat-Zin’s groundbreaking program of mindfulness practices to regulate stress and negative emotions.
Cassis has practiced Vipassana meditation for 20 years and teaches mindfulness practices and meditation individually or in group workshops and wellness retreats.
∗ The Science of Happiness from University Of California Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center. USA
The factors and skills that foster a long happy fulfilled life and the positive-psychology practices to develop them.
∗ Holistic Nutrition and Health Coach Certification, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), the largest integrative nutrition & wellness coaching school, New York, NY.
Integrative health is a healing oriented approach to health care which encompasses body, mind, and spirit. Att IIN, Cassis studied over 100 dietary theories, optimal lifestyle habits, mindfulness, positive psychology & personal development, negative emotion and energy regulation, and coaching from some of the world’s most respected experts.
Her teachers at IIN are world renown experts in the fields of prevention, nutrition, mindfulness, lifestyle habits, finance, relationships, emotion regulation and more. Here are a few of my teachers at IIN:
• Daniel Amen, MD, Founder of Amen Clinics, Double Board-Certified Psychiatrist, Neuroscientist, Ten-time New York Times Best-Selling Author, Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association
• Neal Barnard, MD, FACC, physician, clinical researcher, adjunct associate professor of medicine at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, founding president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) and celebrated author
• Gabrielle Bernstein, Spiritual Junkie, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, NYT#1 Bestselling Author
• Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Food Journalist, former NYT Columnist, Bestselling Author
• Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine, Founder of Blum Center for Health and respected author
• Deepak Chopra, MD, founder of The Chopra Foundation, director of Education and co-founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, world-renowned pioneer in integrative medicine, global leader in Mind-Body Medicine, author of over 85 books
• William Davis, MD, Cardiologist, best-selling author of the Wheat Belly books.
• Joel Fuhrman, MD, President of the Nutritional Research Foundation and on the faculty of Northern Arizona University, Health Sciences division, best-selling author. Dr. Fuhrman coined the “Nutritarian” diet.
• Mark Hyman, MD, Medical Director at Cleveland Clinic’s Center for Functional Medicine, founder of The UltraWellness Center, and ten-time #1 New York Times Bestselling author
• David Katz, MD, MPH, MD, MPH, FACPM, FACP, FACLM, a global authority in nutrition, weight management and the prevention of chronic disease, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center, adjunct professor at the George Washington University School of Medicine, Past-President of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine, founder of the True Health Initiative, public speaker and author
• Frank Lipman, MD, a leader in Functional Medicine, founder of the Eleven Eleven Wellness Center and author
• Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor, of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health, Emerita, at New York University, Visiting Professor of Nutritional Sciences at Cornell, Ph.D. in molecular biology and an M.P.H. in public health nutrition from the University of California, Berkeley, senior nutrition policy advisor in the Department of Health and Human Services and an award-winning author
• Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
• Geneen Roth, teacher, pioneer in the field of Compulsive Eating Eating and Empowerment, bestselling author
• Gary Taubes, MD, investigative science and health journalist, co-founder of the non-profit Nutrition Science Initiative (NuSI.org), best-selling author
• Andrew Weil, MD, a world-renowned leader and pioneer in the field of integrative medicine, a lifetime practitioner of natural and preventive medicine, founder and director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine and author of many books on optimum nutrition and lifestyle
• Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, physician and nutrition researcher, former Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health, Professor of Epidemiology and Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health, professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, the main instigator of the Nurse’s Health Studies and a best-selling author
• David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
• Jon Kabat-Zihn, PhD, founding Executive Director of the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, founding director of its renowned Stress Reduction Clinic and Professor of Medicine emeritus at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, public speaker, teaches mindfulness and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) in various venues around the world, award winning Mind/Body connection authority and prolific author
∗ Masters in Business Administration from Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA
∗ Masters in Economics from Université de Lille I, Villeneuve d’Ascq, France.